Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday's (a link up) !!

I always enjoy reading the Thankful Thursday link up over at: www.blacktagdiaries.blogspot ! This blog is awesome! and it is veryyy important that we take the time to be Thankful! Here is my Thankful Thursday message... Today I am Thankful for: FAMILY.... The joy of family. The beauty of family. Those who know you oh so well... and love you unconditionally. FRIENDS...The full happy heart I have when I speak of my friends, see my friends, pray for my friends, think about my friends...ALL of them SO special..They are the family you get to choose! (My grandmother used to say that). Church Family...So fulfilling in my life..Love, love, love everywhere in this circle! Fills my heart with joy! My Monday night Bible Study group of ladies...They make Monday nights exciting!! This Thankful Thursday is all about people for me!! and love...never forget to love. Join the Thursday link up over @ black tag diaries.blogspot! Blessings, Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment