Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer 2012

Could it be that the Summer of 2012 is coming to a close? Oh how fast this summer is passing us by. This summer has been VERY busy and although I have gone on a few trips, attended quite a few church events, and participated in an awesome Monday night Womens Bible Study, (more on that in an upcoming post)....I sigh...HEAVILY.. because I don't feel rested. I have a 4 day weekend coming up for our family reunion where we have a BLAST!! I look forward to a beach weekend in the OBX (Outerbanks of North Carolina) before this summer ends. Until that time, I will attend my Soaring Spirit Yoga class! :) This past weekend was busy but ended with the celebration of s apecial cousins birthday! Enjoyed the company of my honey and family and in the spirit of "Gratituesday" ( Gratitude Tuesday) , I will end with some photos of the weekend birthday celebration!
That would be me on the far right with the white top :) Oh...and that guy in the middle of all the cousins (in green) ...thats my husband to be! ;) Have a Blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. Why are you not feeling rested, beautiful Shay? That's no bueno! Keep up with your posts, you're doing great! When you're ready, we'll talk about niches and branding. We need to spruce up this blog, lady <3

    ReplyDelete